Saturday, December 18, 2021

Myth #97: The schools are doing far more harm than good.

My blogmate has pushed a series of misguided posts about what he perceives as misconceptions regarding the schooling process. Because he is critical of our flawless schooling system, he is obviously wrong 110% of the time. As a fake teacher, I'm obviously the purfect person to disprove his points. I'm also 110% confident that my conclusive nonsense will be so flawless that nobody will make the mistake of believing his more rational arguments.

We do no wrong. As I have repeatedly proven, teachers are purfect. Despite that undeniable fact, some people have the guts to say we can be harmful.

There is one area that might make a path for idiuts to think we can cause harm. We are falling short of how good we can be. As of right now, schools are doing far more good than harm since we are incapable of causing harm, but we could be doing better. As always, the problem is that record-setting funding is simply not enough. As my union told me to tell you, gimme, gimme, gimme. I mean gimme, gimme, gimme For the Children™.

One example that has been erroneously provided is that suicide rates among school-aged children tend to track the school year. I've seen some of the statistics. There might be some legitimacy to the argument, but the reasoning is off. We simply don't have the funds required to offset this coincidence. Give us more money, and we can prove it. Seriously, since we only do good, what other explanation can there possibly be?

See my idiut blogmate's previously posted inspiration for this brilliunt post.

No comments:

Post a Comment