Monday, October 18, 2021

Myth #82: Teachers don't respect their students

My blogmate has pushed a series of misguided posts about what he perceives as misconceptions regarding the schooling process. Because he is critical of our flawless schooling system, he is obviously wrong 110% of the time. As a fake teacher, I'm obviously the purfect person to disprove his points. I'm also 110% confident that my conclusive nonsense will be so flawless that nobody will make the mistake of believing his more rational arguments.

In my class, I have class rules just like every other teacher. Also like every teacher, I include a rule to respect others. The existence of that rule should be more than sufficient to prove that teachers are respectful.

Some people might claim that our Higher Calling™ acts like we elevate ourselves over lowly students. Some insist that our authoritarian war on individuals is somehow disrespectful. This is clearly not true. Again, we have rules. These rules prove it.

Not once have I ever shown an ounce of disrespect to the low-life maggots that I also call my students. Even if I did, it would be justified. I may be fake, but I'm still a teacher. This means that I can be above my own rules without being hypocritical. If you disagree, then you are out of line with the rules I set. I demand the utmost respect as a member of the single most important god-like profession.

See my idiut blogmate's previously posted inspiration for this brilliunt post.

No comments:

Post a Comment