Monday, January 18, 2021

Myths pushed by the anti-schooling crowd

My blogmate has pushed a series of misguided posts about what he perceives as misconceptions regarding the schooling process. Because he is critical of our flawless schooling system, he is obviously wrong 110% of the time. As a fake teacher, I'm obviously the purfect person to disprove his points. I'm also 110% confident that my conclusive nonsense will be so flawless that nobody will make the mistake of believing his more rational arguments.

Initially, I intend to pick his posts at random. Usually, I will pick apart my... I mean his views twice a month. I will be going one by one until I finally catch him. This will take years because he has somehow found more than zero things to criticize about our purfect profession. If I ever catch up, I intend to start stalking his posts as he makes them.

Although I am purfect, I will have to contradict myself just to show how wrong my blogmate can be. This doesn't make me wrong. It just means that like real teachers, reality magically changes to whatever I claim.

No comments:

Post a Comment