Thursday, January 21, 2021

Stereotypical Student: Computers III

This intentionally corny series of posts makes fun of the schools by providing an obviously fictional diary of a student who fits many stereotypes.

Entry #46

I have been enjoying my computer class. We are currently learning a software suite known as Productivity 1980. This should work to my advantage in the future. Sure, this software isn't in development anymore, but it should help me when I grow up and enter a job that uses something new.

This is a solid approach to technology. We need to know how to learn existing software because we can't learn software that doesn't already exist. Simply put, learning something obsolete is more valuable that learning to adapt to a changing industry. Learning steps is more important than learning to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment