Sunday, July 18, 2021

Myth #83: Widespread student support of their teachers is the result of child exploitation.

My blogmate has pushed a series of misguided posts about what he perceives as misconceptions regarding the schooling process. Because he is critical of our flawless schooling system, he is obviously wrong 110% of the time. As a fake teacher, I'm obviously the purfect person to disprove his points. I'm also 110% confident that my conclusive nonsense will be so flawless that nobody will make the mistake of believing his more rational arguments.

One year, after dictating what my students must believe about a school levy, my students surprised me. They agreed to fight my battle for me. Why would they do that unless the view I forced on them is 110% correct?

Let me say this clearly. Support from our students proves the value of teachers. This is in no way child exploitation. How do I know this? Because we're teachers, and we're always right.

Sure, we give students a one-sided narrative, but this is justified because we are always right. Sure, we encourage our students only to speak out if they're on our side, but this is justified because we are always right. In some cases, we have been known to drive out students who support us so that we can exploit their support. Why would we offer that same opportunity to those who are wrong on the grounds that they're against us? Keep in mind that we are always right.

Also keep in mind that current students are closer to us than former students. Why would we some adults change their minds once they see the real world? It's obviously because they are further disconnected from our unrelenting non-propaganda. Of course, we shouldn't forget that a lot of adults who fully embraced our non-indoctrination remain entrenched in our narrative. Who would you rather believe, those who let us dictate what's right, or complete morons who dare to form their own thoughts about what we did to them?

See my idiut blogmate's previously posted inspiration for this brilliunt post.

No comments:

Post a Comment