Monday, December 18, 2017

Learning styles

For years, I have been highly critical of the concept of learning through sight and sound. Lately, I have been hearing a lot about how the concept has been disproven. While I feel somewhat validated, I disapprove of the kinds of arguments that teachers have been making in regards to the new information.


I have more that I want to say about learning styles than I normally try to fit into a single blog post. For this reason, I have decided to write a series of posts on the subject.

This blog will include explanations of why I always viewed sight and sound as invalid learning styles. From there, I will continue on to disagreements I have with teachers in regards to what we should have learned. Hopefully, by the time I'm done, you will understand why I have become more frustrated even though teachers are starting to accept evidence that backs my views.

No comments:

Post a Comment