Saturday, March 25, 2017

Stereotypical Student: How I Learn II

This intentionally corny series of posts makes fun of the schools by providing an obviously fictional diary of a student who fits many stereotypes.

Entry #5

My teachers are now trying to figure out which of the exactly two types of learners I am. Do I learn through sight or sound? There are some rumblings that some teachers might support three or even four learning styles among the billions of individuals on this planet, but it has become clear that everyone's educational needs fit one of the limited molds.

When I learned to do such things as walking, talking, reading, and writing, I was provided with an environment that assisted me as I tried to accomplish tasks on my own. I am grateful now that I know that how I learned is not how people learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment