Friday, August 5, 2022

Stereotypical Student: College II

This intentionally corny series of posts makes fun of the schools by providing an obviously fictional diary of a student who fits many stereotypes.

Entry #60

It's nice to know that my education is targeted at college entry rather than what's best for me as an individual. This maximizes my chances for success when I take my college entry exam. Instead of learning things not on the test or beyond expectations, I have been able to focus on nailing down the specific topics covered.

We all know that college is everything. I couldn't imagine having to go through life with ability rather than a piece of paper. That's why these tests are so important. The better I am at knowing what I'm supposed to know, the more likely I am to succeed. As we all know, success is defined by how well we fit the schools' mold.

No comments:

Post a Comment