Monday, August 29, 2022

Stereotypical Student: Afterwards I

This intentionally corny series of posts makes fun of the schools by providing an obviously fictional diary of a student who fits many stereotypes.

Entry #61

Whoa, those college years were involving. I couldn't even get around to adding to my fictional diary. Now that I'm done, I need to take the next logical step, and state precisely why college is so valuable. I need a job. Because I got my piece of paper, doors have not been slammed shut on me. I fit the mold. Businesses like that. They know precisely who they are getting if they hire me. They also know that I will be a replaceable cog since all other college graduates are the same.

I should be grateful that potential employers have adapted to our schools. This is why I should have no problems finding work as just another credentialed mindless drone.

No comments:

Post a Comment