Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Stereotypical Student: Physical Education IV

This intentionally corny series of posts makes fun of the schools by providing an obviously fictional diary of a student who fits many stereotypes.

Entry #60

After all these years and all these physical education classes, I have to admit that I have struggled to get into sports. Fortunately, my teachers know the solution to this problem. They will force me through a physical education class.

I'm especially lucky. I got a four-square coach who intends to spend all our time playing four-square. In all honesty, I've never really been able to enjoy four-square, but what better way is there to get me to live a physical active lifestyle than to force me to play a game that I know I don't like? That certainly beats trying to find a sport that works better for me personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment