Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Stereotypical Student: How I Learn XXII

This intentionally corny series of posts makes fun of the schools by providing an obviously fictional diary of a student who fits many stereotypes.

Entry #55

I have to admit that unlike my teachers, I'm not perfect. Recently, my teacher pushed a lesson on me that didn't fit with how I learn. Since my teachers are perfect, that means that it was my fault for learning best in a different manner.

There is some good news here. Our school has a high-priced support staff. This means we have counselors dedicated to fixing who students are. More importantly, they can force me to become someone who learns the way my teachers teach. They can force me to conform to the demands of my completely ethical teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment