Friday, December 3, 2021

Myth #12: Businesses could find competent employees without the schools

My blogmate has pushed a series of misguided posts about what he perceives as misconceptions regarding the schooling process. Because he is critical of our flawless schooling system, he is obviously wrong 110% of the time. As a fake teacher, I'm obviously the purfect person to disprove his points. I'm also 110% confident that my conclusive nonsense will be so flawless that nobody will make the mistake of believing his more rational arguments.

The piece of paper is flawless. Diplomas and degrees reflect ability perfectly. It's impossible to know anything without us giving you a piece of paper to prove it.

Businesses are reliant on the skills learned in school. How do we know that? Because they slam doors shut for more desirable jobs if we didn't give the job candidate a piece of paper. What more evidence could you possibly need?

Sure, there was a time before schools existed, but employees were consistently incompetent. We know that because we didn't give these employees a piece of paper.

Let me put this in a way that purfectly matches my teacher-style brilliunce. I don't even have to look up visionaries such as Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Edison, or the Wright brothers to know that we gave them pieces of paper. Look it up sometime. Nobody who has progressed society how they did could have possibly been uncredentialled from our flawlesss institutions.

See my idiut blogmate's previously posted inspiration for this brilliunt post.

No comments:

Post a Comment