Sunday, November 21, 2021

Stereotypical Student: Being Raised XI

This intentionally corny series of posts makes fun of the schools by providing an obviously fictional diary of a student who fits many stereotypes.

Entry #54


Colleges are important. Pieces of paper are important. It has become clear that I need to commit fully to maximize schooling performance.

There was a time in which I stupidly wanted to learn. My views have been appropriately altered. Learning gets in the way of schoolwork. Practical education is an obstacle to a process that refers to itself as education. Since education is definitively more valuable than education, I have decided to abandon my educational interests in favor of our educational system. After all, it's clear that the pursuit of a college-issued piece of paper is far more important than the pursuit of becoming a legitimately well educated individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment