Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Stereotypical Student: How I Learn XXI

This intentionally corny series of posts makes fun of the schools by providing an obviously fictional diary of a student who fits many stereotypes.

Entry #52

There have been times when I have let my mind wander to dangerous topics. For example, what if I deserved any credit for the learning that I do. Fortunately, I have teachers who will correct such a deviant mindset. My learning is 100% because of them.

When it comes to learning, it's all about the almighty. It's all about my teachers. From now on, I will remember that whenever a teacher forces me to sit down, shut up, and face the altar to my teacher that is the board at the front of the classroom. Like all good students, I will embrace teacher worship as foundational to how I learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment