Saturday, August 21, 2021

Stereotypical Student: Being Raised X

This intentionally corny series of posts makes fun of the schools by providing an obviously fictional diary of a student who fits many stereotypes.

Entry #51

Do you remember that kid that I was talking about who failed a class? My teacher just provided clarification. She was talking to this student in private but loud enough for all of us to hear. It turns out that his parents are to blame.

My understanding is that my classmate's parents were focused on raising a well rounded and good person rather than a good student. Instead of making this student do homework, these parents spent that time promoting morals, ethics, and values.

My parents know better. They make me do my homework every night. As my teacher says, that's what makes good parents so good. They know better than raising their children. Instead, they dedicate their time and effort to making the job easier for teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment