Monday, May 24, 2021

There are no religious implications for us being Gods

I just read one of the most ridiculous arguments ever about our precious schools. My blog mate dared to compare schools with religion. I think I need to set the record straight. Just because our Higher Calling demands to be worshipped as Gods while dictating moral beliefs, there is no definition for religion that we will ever meet.

As a fake teacher, I am obviously against other religions. I mean I am against religions. We were hand-picked by a higher power for our obvious superiority to control belief systems. This is truth, not religion. We demand to be worshipped as Gods because we are Gods, not because of some religious viewpoint.

We are clearly not a state religion because we refuse to think of ourselves as a religion. It's a serious stretch to think of the worship of Gods as somehow religious. This isn't religion. It's truth. Everything we say is truth. That's how you know that we can't be one of these fairy-tale religions. While I'm ranting, I also want to insist that these freaks such as my blog mate stop insulting our holy profession by refusing to worship us as the Gods we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment