Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Stereotypical Student: Being Raised IX

This intentionally corny series of posts makes fun of the schools by providing an obviously fictional diary of a student who fits many stereotypes.

Entry #49

I fell out of line today. Fortunately, my teacher had enough sense to threaten my entire future. At first, I struggled with the nature of this abuse, but then I realized that abuse is perfectly justifiable when it comes to compliance with the almighty teaching profession.

I have been feeling a little depressed lately, but this must be my fault. Much like my suicidal classmates, my problems must be my own. Abuse couldn't be a factor because our teachers would tell us if it is. After all, it's the teachers who feed us everything about what we know and who we become.

No comments:

Post a Comment