Thursday, March 18, 2021

Myth #65: There is nothing that can be learned in school that can't be learned elsewhere

My blogmate has pushed a series of misguided posts about what he perceives as misconceptions regarding the schooling process. Because he is critical of our flawless schooling system, he is obviously wrong 110% of the time. As a fake teacher, I'm obviously the purfect person to disprove his points. I'm also 110% confident that my conclusive nonsense will be so flawless that nobody will make the mistake of believing his more rational arguments.

If you can read this, thank your teacher. This is because your teacher is solely responsible for what you learned. Similarly, you are solely responsible for what you didn't learn.

What does all of this mean? The schools are responsible for everything that you learn. If you went to school, what you learned was 100% because of us and 0% because of you. If you somehow didn't go to school? Then based on teacher logic, you couldn't have possibly learned anything in your life.

Sure, things like literacy predate schooling. Sure, schools have to wait for the things we teach to emerge before we teach them. Oddly enough, some people misinterpret this as evidence that people can learn these things without our divine intervention. The simple truth is that our unions push the message that you need us. As anyone with a half a brain will tell you, our union trumps reality.

For those of you with a full brain, you aren't going to persuade me with your "proof." No matter how strong the evidence is for your common sense, I will just stick my fingers in my ears and boast, "I'm not listening." That should be sufficient to prove you wrong.

See my idiut blogmate's previously posted inspiration for this brilliunt post.

No comments:

Post a Comment