Saturday, February 6, 2021

Fun with Excel: Hiatus

On multiple occasions, I have read through my explanation for spreadsheets and thought, "Does this make any sense?" Without answering, I posted these explanations to my blog. The simple truth is that I have done a horrible job of explaining the purpose of these spreadsheets.

Part of the problem goes back to something that I have said for years. I'm not always good at turning my thoughts into words. There is no question that this has hindered the value of this series of posts.

Without being able to properly explain these spreadsheets, I have decided that they have little value. Without value, there isn't much of a point in me continuing. Even though I had another idea for an Excel spreadsheet, I am putting this concept on an indefinite hiatus.

I am certainly open to returning to this series. If I do, it will be in a drastically different format. For now, it's time to move to another series, which will likely be aimed at my more random personal blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment