Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Stereotypical Student: How I Learn XI

This intentionally corny series of posts makes fun of the schools by providing an obviously fictional diary of a student who fits many stereotypes.


Entry #30

I have a classmate who hates my brilliant teachers. How stupid can someone be? The 100% objective grading of my teachers can be influenced by how my teachers feel about students. It's not surprising that I'm getting mostly A's while my classmate is on the verge of failure.

All of this comes down to how children learn. The more your teachers like you, the better your grades are likely to become. If you get good grades, you must be doing a good job of learning. That means that sucking up to our brilliant teachers results in better learning.

My classmate is betraying himself. He claims that bias is hindering his learning. By complaining .about wanting to learn, he is effectively decreasing his learning. His grades are proof of that

In case any of my teachers are reading this, I am going to boost my ability to learn with a simple statement. You are all gods!

No comments:

Post a Comment