Sunday, July 30, 2017

Stereotypical Student: Being Raised III

This intentionally corny series of posts makes fun of the schools by providing an obviously fictional diary of a student who fits many stereotypes.

Entry #11

My teacher has started with homework. Each day, after I get back from school, I get to dedicate some of my formerly free time to school. My parents are terrific in this regard. They know that their parental responsibility is to ensure that the schools can be effective in raising me. If my teacher assigns homework, regardless of value, they need to ensure that I do it.

I have a classmate with horrible parents. There are times when he doesn't have his homework finished because his parents took up too much time actually raising him. Don't they know who is supposed to be responsible for raising Americans? It's the government through the teachers they employ.

No comments:

Post a Comment