Friday, June 9, 2017

Stereotypical Student: Being Raised II

This intentionally corny series of posts makes fun of the schools by providing an obviously fictional diary of a student who fits many stereotypes.

Entry #9

One thing that I have noticed from my teacher is that she doesn't just teach us academic lessons, she teaches us about what values we all must share. I'm not just talking about trying to do right, obeying the law, and showing respect from others. I have also learned that it is immoral not to worship the teaching profession.

On top of that, it appears as though whether or not we should be allowed to speak our minds is determined by whether or not our thoughts are in alignment with my teacher. Apparently, teachers are the ones who get to determine what's ​right and what's wrong. It's a good thing that it's impossible for teachers to use their influence to exploit children such as myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment