Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Stereotypical Student: English I

This intentionally corny series of posts makes fun of the schools by providing an obviously fictional diary of a student who fits many stereotypes.

Entry #1

Today I started my very first day of kindergarten. As you can probably tell, I have a head start. I am already about as semi-tolerable at reading and writing as this Jason guy who claims to be writing on my behalf. You might be wondering why someone who goes by the name of Stereotypical Student would have such a clear advantage in comparison to the rest of the class. The answer is quite simple. This is a mechanism to allow this diary to include entries from early years such as my time in kindergarten. Without this gimmick, this diary would never be able to get off of the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment