Thursday, September 5, 2013

Gradual Depth

Now that I am caught up with my schooling history posts, it’s time to start another series of posts. Much like the Future Stories on my personal blog, I want to play around with an idea. I don’t know how well it will work.

What’s this idea? I decided to start with a simple description of my educational beliefs and periodically add depth. Each time I make a post for this series, I will add something. The hope is that I will eventually have a decent document to explain what I believe. Since my series posts are roughly monthly (right now), this will be a slow process. I’m also fairly confident that I will always be able to find ideas to add. This means that this series can theoretically last forever.

My educational beliefs are based primarily around the concept of educational rights. I have even found a way to summarize my educational beliefs for use in my list of defining beliefs, and you might have already seen the words for the starting point in this series:

Those who want to learn should be allowed to do so with as little restriction as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment