Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Barely graduating

I was low on English credits. There were talks about me having to graduate late. That wasn’t going to happen.

My problems in school were primarily related to the inefficiencies and the mind numbing approach taken by every single one of my teachers. I struggled because I couldn’t put up with it any more. How would making me spend more time in school fix the problem? It wouldn’t.

I was a lot closer to dropping out than anyone realized. If I would not have graduated on time, that probably would have forced me to live without my mindless drone certification. I would have faced a lifetime of discrimination. People would tear me apart for being mindless all because I would no longer tolerate mindlessness.

Either way, that was it. I was done with school. I will never go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment