Saturday, March 17, 2012

I Am Pro-Education

Time for another label that I am actually willing to attach to myself. I am pro-education. In case you are among the mindless masses who take education for granted, that means that I am anti-schooling.
Since the schools frequently refer to themselves as education, a lot of people assume that the process is educational. In reality, the process was built off of and still maintains strong anti-educational values. People who honestly believe in education will look into the true meaning of education. These people will recognize the anti-educational nature of the schooling process. For that reason, you will never find anyone who is pro-education and supportive of the schools.

You might find people who are supportive of the schools and blindly accept them for what they claim to be. The schools claim to be synonymous with education. Those who maintain a blind loyalty might consider themselves to be pro-education, but this label would be inaccurate. The frequency of these self-mislabeled conformists has me clarifying a lot. Sometimes I will write, “I am pro-education/anti-schooling.” Talk about redundant.

No comments:

Post a Comment