Friday, June 10, 2022

Stereotypical Student: Being Raised XIV

This intentionally corny series of posts makes fun of the schools by providing an obviously fictional diary of a student who fits many stereotypes.

Entry #60

Who am I? Who have I always been? Who do I want to be when I am done with our precious schools? Who cares?

The schools are openly telling me who I need to become. It's the exact same person that they want everyone else to become. If I don't become the person they tell me to be, I won't be able to get a good job.

I have given up on being me. I have abandoned everything that makes me unique. I have effectively given up on everything that makes me me in exchange for free financial gains. This was clearly the right thing for me to do. I know this because my teachers say so.

No comments:

Post a Comment