Saturday, March 12, 2022

Stereotypical Student: College I

This intentionally corny series of posts makes fun of the schools by providing an obviously fictional diary of a student who fits many stereotypes.

Entry #57

I just found out that my parents have done something wonderful for me. It turns out that they have been putting money into a college-savings account. This has given them a way to cut taxes for my college by committing me to the concept from a young age.

Even as early as kindergarten, my parents knew that I would grow up to learn best in a collegiate environment. Why wouldn't I? It's well established that college degrees are worth as much today as high school diplomas in the past. What more evidence does anyone need that college is necessarily what's best for 100% of the population.

No comments:

Post a Comment