Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Stereotypical Student: Testing VI

This intentionally corny series of posts makes fun of the schools by providing an obviously fictional diary of a student who fits many stereotypes.

Entry #25


I can certainly see how testing is important. Seeing how many questions I get right and wrong within a fairly narrow set of questions shows me just how much I have learned. For example, we took a test on international capital cities. I scored twice as high as the classmate sitting next to me. That means that I learned twice as much.

My less advanced classmate apparently is tri-lingual and has personally visited half the cities on our list. This test conclusively proves that none of that is relevant. My overnight cramming purely for the sake of maximizing my test score shows that I am far more advanced educationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment