Monday, January 1, 2018

Upcoming changes

In 2016, I decided to branch off a bit. I created a secondary educational blog on Tumblr. One of the goals of the new blog was to divide personal content from more neutral content related to education and educational rights. Obviously, this blog remained the home of my personal content.


For the new year, I have decided to push the Tumblr side a little harder. I will try to remove personal content from posts that had been made to this blog, and post to Tumblr instead. In many ways, these posts will be treated the same as if they were posted here. This means that there will be less content on this blog simply due to a change in posting location.

When it comes to a series of posts, such as misconceptions, I will keep them on this blog. I will likely post to Tumblr upon completion of a series. I also intend to provide links from Tumblr to this blog for other reasons. There can be value in sharing personal views more broadly. By providing links, personal content can be accessible through Tumblr without making the Tumblr blog itself too personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment