Thursday, November 9, 2017

Stereotypical Student: Testing II

This intentionally corny series of posts makes fun of the schools by providing an obviously fictional diary of a student who fits many stereotypes.

Entry #15

We had a spelling test today. I managed to remember the spelling of most words successfully. Since I received a good grade on my test today, I think it is safe to assume that I will remember these spellings perfectly well through the end of my life. After all, the schools are all about preparing us for the future. There is no way that we would be evaluated on short-term memorization. In fact, I don't see how memorizing the letters that make up a word could possibly be classified as any form of memorization. This is clearly a form of practical learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment