Thursday, February 9, 2017

Stereotypical Student: How I learn I

This intentionally corny series of posts makes fun of the schools by providing an obviously fictional diary of a student who fits many stereotypes.

Entry #3

As a human, I have had a strong desire to learn since birth. After years of evidence that learning is possible outside of the schools, I am now looking forward to learning within the schools.

I have been bombarded with pro-schooling propaganda my whole life. Everybody insists that schooling is the sole option to pursue an education. Since I don't want to grow up facing discrimination for being uneducated, it is clear that my personal experiences should be sacrificed in favor of the propaganda. What I have seen with my own eyes is no match for what I have not.

No comments:

Post a Comment