Monday, December 5, 2016

Stereotypical Student

I have had an empty slot in my education blog for a series, but I have struggles to find something good to fill it with. I recently came up with a corny concept, a diary of a stereotypical student. I will likely follow through on this concept.


When I say corny, this would likely have some similarities with my previous Hypotheticalvictim posts. I'm not going to pursue realism. Instead, I'm going to exaggerate what I see in the schools in hopes that people can see problems when they are magnified.

The idea will be to look at how students typically think and act from my perspective but written as though it is from the perspective of a student who fits certain observable patterns. Since I haven't actually written any of these posts yet, I should have some flexibility to tweak the concept a little before starting. I also need to come up with a decent and semi-readable format.

No comments:

Post a Comment