Tuesday, July 22, 2014

If you want to rebel

There are a lot of people who hate school. Some might even want to take actions against their teachers for the horrible treatment that has become excessive in the schools. If you are a student who wants to rebel against your teachers, I'm going to tell you what to do.


Before I go any further, I should probably warn you. This is the most mindless conformist era in history. If you do not mindlessly fall in line to all of your corrupt teachers' whims, your future could very well be at stake. You will face serious discrimination, and society will look down on you. Doors will be slammed shut on you, and your dreams might become unattainable. Even your survival could be threatened.

The ideal approach to rebellion against the schools is simple. Learn as much as you can as fast as you can.

Teachers are intolerant of true education. Learning gets in the way of schoolwork, and teachers believe that schoolwork is vital. If you learn, you are attacking their misguided beliefs. You are fighting their anti-educational cause. You are also going to make them hate you.

We are bombarded with the schools' narrative that we need the schools to learn. If you learn without them, it disproves that obviously fictional narrative. If teachers attack your decision to learn, you can make them look bad simply by being honest. People who learn in defiance of the schools are clearly not reliant on the schools for the process. If they insist that you shift your focus from learning to schoolwork, that prove that schoolwork can get in the way of learning.

Learning can also make you a better person. If you want to rebel, you should be punishing your teachers, not yourself. My suggestion involves strengthening your abilities and becoming more capable. Your life will become far more difficult, but we should all value being a good person above having a good life.

I was too much of a coward. While I definitely did get into trouble for learning in class, I didn't go nearly as far as I should have. I didn't learn as much as I could have, and I didn't always reject obstacles provided by my teachers. This is why I regret the decision to stay in school. I could have become a much better person than I am today if only I stood up for my educational rights. Instead, I have suffered a great deal of mental and emotional harm from which I will never fully recover.

You can become a far better person than I am. Rebel. Learn. That is, of course, assuming you're not already damaged goods like I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment