Saturday, April 5, 2014

The future of my Gradual Depth posts

Sometimes, I like to experiment with ideas. Whether or not they work is not immediately known. In most cases, there will at least be changes made.


My Gradual Depth posts were based off of the idea that I could create a single document explaining my educational beliefs by starting with a summary and gradually expanding. That might be valid, but I feel that there has been a problem with how I have handled it. More specifically, I don't think it works well to re-post the same thing over and over again just because I made one minor change.

I have decided to remove Gradual Depth from the list of series that I post regularly. That doesn't mean I'm through with this series. My current plans (which are always subject to change) are to work on the document in the background. Periodically, I will likely share an updated version. Although I have not yet settled on a time frame, I'm thinking of targeting a yearly post.

No comments:

Post a Comment