Thursday, July 25, 2013

Completing my Schooling History

I may have graduated high school, but I consider myself to be self-educated. As I have been writing on my blog, my personal experiences don't match what we tend to assume about the schools. If the widespread pro-schooling beliefs were valid, what I encountered first hand would be impossible.

When I started this blog, I decided that I needed to share where I was coming from. You can dispute opinions all that you want, but my experiences really did happen. After years of trying to forget my misery, I made a list of stories that I could remember. I'm sure I'm still missing a lot, but I have marked off everything from my initial list. For now, this series is complete. If more memories come back, I might add them.

As I have repeatedly stated, I'm not very good at converting thoughts into words. I hope that everything important is clear enough, and I hope that I didn't miss too many important details. Just remember, everything written regarding my schooling history is based off of fact (although opinions also made it into those posts).

No comments:

Post a Comment