Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mental Assassins

We are funding our own assassins. We pay taxes that we voted to implement that provide the pay for mental death. As far as I’m concerned, mental death is just as bad as physical death.

Obviously, I’m talking about teachers. At least it should be obvious. Unfortunately, we are too oblivious to see the true consequences of that destructive profession.

My teachers screwed up with me. They wounded and scarred me, but I survived. I’m not as mentally healthy as I would have been without their cruel and vicious attacks, but I am still capable of fundamental mental activities such as, gasp, thought.

There have always been people out there who want me to go to college so that the mental assassins can finish me off. College is not for people like me who absolutely refuse to live a brain-dead life.

Our government is responsible for setting up assassinations. It’s not just the government that supports them. We are all legally obligated to fund them, so we are essentially paying them to have ourselves killed. In reality, assassins should have to pay for their actions through heavy fines and significant jail time. Unfortunately, it seems that we don’t see mental death the same way that we see physical death.

No comments:

Post a Comment